Cuba Libre Recipe
The Cuba Libre is a classic and refreshing cocktail that combines the flavors of rum, cola, and lime. It’s simple to make and perfect for a warm day or a casual gathering. Here’s the recipe for a Cuba Libre:
- 2 oz (60 ml) light or dark rum (preferably Cuban rum, if available)
- 4-6 oz (120-180 ml) cola (Coca-Cola or a similar cola brand)
- 1/2 lime
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- Fill a highball or Collins glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the rum over the ice.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lime into the glass. You can adjust the amount of lime juice according to your taste preferences.
- Top off the glass with cola, leaving a little room for stirring.
- Gently stir the cocktail to mix the ingredients.
- Garnish with a lime wedge on the rim of the glass or float it on top of the drink.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Cuba Libre!
Note: Although the Cuba Libre is traditionally made with Cuban rum, you can use any light or dark rum that you have on hand. The choice of rum will affect the final flavor of the cocktail, so feel free to experiment and find your favorite.
The Future of Space Exploration and Colonization: A Bold New Frontier
Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
The back alleys of Beacon Hill in Boston, Massachusetts
Time Management for High School Students: Tips to Maximize Productivity and Reduce Stress
Unearthing the Mysteries of the Enchanting Gökçeada Island, Turkey's Timeless Treasure
Did You Know? The word “muscle” comes from a Latin term meaning “little mouse.”
What is Easter and why is it important?
Elevate Your Golf Game: Tips and Techniques for Continuous Improvement