A Piña Colada is a classic tropical cocktail that combines pineapple, coconut, and rum. Here’s a simple recipe for a Piña Colada:
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) light or white rum
- 2 oz (60 ml) pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) cream of coconut (e.g., Coco López)
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) heavy cream (optional for a creamier texture)
- 1 cup of ice
- Garnish: pineapple wedge, maraschino cherry, or both
- Add the rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and heavy cream (if using) to a blender.
- Add the ice to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a hurricane glass, Collins glass, or any other glass you prefer.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge, maraschino cherry, or both.
Serve and enjoy your Piña Colada! Remember always to drink responsibly.
The Art of Setting Realistic Goals: A Guide to Achievable Success!
Check out this Freeport, Maine McDonalds!
New England Trivia - The 1st Washing Machine is patented on March 28th, 1797 by...
What jobs can ChatGPT replace?
Nubble Lighthouse: A Timeless Beacon of Coastal Beauty
Maximizing Productivity: Lessons from Mark Zuckerberg's Year of Efficiency
Top 10 Best Things to Eat at Disney!
One of the best tips to stay motivated is to set specific and achievable goals.